Whichever your preferred location be assured that the enthusiasm and professionalism of the ENJOY SLOVAKIA DMC team provide 100% assurance to our customers that the seamless service delivered by our wholly owned Ovation offices will be consistently replicated in Slovakia
“The corporate and Legal Affairs Conference is the biggest event on our calendar, with over 80 Directors from across our business coming together. Due to the seniority of our delegates, it was important that every aspect of the conference was delivered professionally and efficiently. Thanks for your support in advance of and throughout our trip to Bratislava, everything went exceptionally well. I have received lots of excellent feedback as a result of the smooth delivery on all aspects of the event.”
Fiona Dunny, Tesco Corporate Affairs Department.
- It’s Europe’s best-kept secret
Although it’s conveniently located and growing at a fast pace, Slovakia is a country which has not become overcrowded and commercialized. It’s a destination which prides itself on its genuine authenticity and open-hearted hospitality.
People are warm and welcoming
- The Slovakian people are very sincere in offering visitors the time honoured custom of Slavic hospitality, this is not a tourist industry cliché!
- While the Slovaks may seem a little shy at first, once the ice has been broken local people of all ages and walks of life readily open their hearts to new friends.
- They are eager to show off their culture and share their love of their country.
Unspoiled natural beauty
- Slovakia packs a surprising variety of natural wonders in a relatively small area.
- The most spectacular scenery is found in the High Tatra, Low Tatra, Little Fatra, Pieniny and Slovak Paradise National Parks.
- Many are drawn to the uplands of the hilly central region where rushing rivers wind through lush, forested valleys.
- Slovakia is studded with enchanted caves, twelve of which are accessible to the public. Most are located in the mountainous heartland and UNESCO has listed five of them as sites of World Natural Heritage.
Outstanding cultural treasures
- For a country of its size, Slovakia’s cultural heritage is immense.
- It includes hundreds of centuries-old castles, palaces and churches, more than 300 castles alone!
- Magical medieval towns abound with many well-preserved examples of wooden folk architecture, there’s even a museum devoted to pop icon Andy Warhol whose parents were born in Slovakia.
- Four unique sites feature on the UNESCO list of World Cultural Heritage: the majestic Spiš Castle and its environs, the medieval towns of Bardejov and Banská Štiavnica, and the village of Vlkolínec, a unique complex of folk-style timber buildings.
Food and drink
- As befits a country located at the very heart of central Europe, Slovak cuisine is a melting pot of influences from neighbouring Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Ukraine.
- The Bratislava region is famed for meat dishes in savoury sauces while hearty potato dishes and small dumplings served with sheep cheese and bacon are mountain favourites.
- Wine production in Slovakia dates back hundreds of years and the historic cellars of the Carpathian area or eastern Slovakia’s famous Tokai region are popular choices for welcome receptions and gala dinners.
To find out more about Slovakia click here.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Slovakia to find out
how you can make the most of your trip to Slovakia
Contact Ovation Slovakia
Your contact at ENJOY SLOVAKIA DMC, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Slovakia is Marek Farkas. For all enquiries please contact Marek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ovation Slovakia, Kollarova 16, 902 01 Pezinok (Bratislava Region)
Tel: + 421 33 6409026
Fax: + 421 33 6409029