Think Arabian Nights, Sinbad the Sailor, 1001 Nights …… Think Oman- A Hidden Treasure
- With a history dating right back to 3,000 BC, Oman’s unspoilt land could tell a thousand tales.
- It was the birthplace of the Queen of Sheba, the last resting place of the prophet Job and the home and port of the famous adventurer, Sinbad.
Little wonder then that the sultanate has such an abundance of hidden treasures.
- The grand forts, exquisite palaces and mystical souqs of its capital Muscat.
- The undulating dunes, fresh water wadis and miles of unspoilt sandy beaches.
Oman is just waiting to be discovered.
- Lose yourself in the maze of a local souq, visit unique underground caves, experience some of the best scuba diving in the world, watch dolphins race through the oceans, enjoy beach– based team building activities, blow the business cobwebs with a mountain trek or experience the surge of adrenalin while ploughing through wadis and sand dunes in a durable 4×4.
- If you have an appreciation of history, art and architecture, then why not experience Oman’s sense of timelessness in the ancient interior city of Nizwa, the towns along the coast, the capital city of Muscat and the southern city of Salalah. All are steeped in history and tradition.
- Add to this a carefully developing infrastructure that offers convenient air connections, five-star hotels, state of the art meeting facilities and friendly, hospitable Omani people.
- It is easy to understand why Oman is fast becoming a favourite meetings and events destination with both regional and international companies.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Oman below
Contact Ovation Oman
Your contact at Zahara, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Oman is Gautam Broota. For all enquiries please contact Gautam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ovation Oman, P.O.Box 833, Ruwi, Postal Code 112, Sultanate of Oman
Fax: + 968 24400855