What really sets Namibia apart from other destinations is its people:
- The Namibians are wonderful, independent and truly inspirational in their actions, beliefs and way of life.
- Experiencing what they have to offer is every bit as engaging and exhilarating as exploring their amazing country.
- Namibia is truly an authentic African adventure.
- You’ll see, hear, taste and smell things that are familiar and foreign. You’ll always leave with a sense of longing, fabulous memories, and a desire to return.
A predominantly arid country, Namibia can be divided into four main topographical regions:
- The Namib Desert and coastal plains in the west.
- The eastward-sloping Central Plateau.
- The Kalahari along the borders with South Africa and Botswana.
- The densely wooded bushveld of the Kavango and Caprivi regions.
Despite its harsh climate, Namibia has:
- Some of the world’s grandest national parks.
- The wildlife-rich Etosha National Park in Northwestern Namibia.
- The dune fields and desert plains of the Namib-Naukluft Park in Western Namibia.
Contact Ovation Namibia
For all inquiries, your contact for DMC services in Namibia is Hugo Slimbrouck.