The experience and passion of the multilingual team at Smailing Tour has lead to the company being recognised as an industry leader in the creation and delivery of meetings and incentive programmes.
Comprising 17,504 tropical islands straddling the equator between the Pacific and Indian oceans, the Republic of Indonesia is the world’s largest archipelago.
- Because of its location and geology, Indonesia is blessed with the most diverse landscape, from fertile rice lands on Java and Bali to luxuriant rain forests of Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi to savannah grasslands of the Nusa Tenggara islands and the snowcapped peaks of West Papua.
- Culturally, Indonesia fascinates visitors with its rich diversity of ancient temples, music, dances, rituals and customs which change from island to island and from region to region.
- At every turn visitors feel truly welcomed by the warm and gracious hospitality of the Indonesian people which once experienced is not easily forgotten.
- Indonesia’s hotels are second to none with many located on white sandy beaches, overlooking lush green river valleys, or situated in the heart of the busy capital city of Jakarta. Little wonder so many frequently appear on the world’s top hotel listings.
- Convention centers are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and experienced hosts of international conferences including the Global Climate Change Conference in Bali to the World Ocean Conference in Manado.
- The cities of Jakarta, Bali, Medan, Padang, Bandung, Solo, Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Makassar are easily accessible with direct international flight connections. Many low-cost carriers regularly fly passengers to Indonesia’s towns and remote locations.
- Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, or Makassar are hives of activities for business and leisure and a paradise for shoppers in search of international brands or locally produced goods.
- Gourmets are assured of delectable spicy cuisine while for sheer relaxation, Indonesian spas are second to none when it comes to reinvigorating body and mind.
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Indonesia
Contact Ovation Indonesia
Your contact at Smailing Tour, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Indonesia, is Jason Lim. For all enquiries please contact Jason at email@example.com
Ovation Indonesia, By Pass Ngurah Rai No 145, Sanur – Bali 80228
Tel: +62-361 288224