Why Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in Asia.
- No other city offers five thousand years of intriguing insight into the Chinese culture, while at the same time showcasing centuries of British Colonial heritage.
- A dynamic metropolis steeped in a unique blend of east meets west, Hong Kong combines a sophisticated infrastructure with world-class venues to present Asia’s premier destination for meetings and incentives.
- Located on one of the most beautiful harbours in the world, HK is renowned for its food scene and is a gastronomer’s delight. Dine out at a local Dai Pai Dong, try a private kitchen or take in the city views from the Chef’s table on the 100th floor.
- The city is also renowned as a shopper’s heaven – there’s something for everyone with boutique-lined laneways, harbour-side malls, high-end shopping districts, thriving markets and numerous bespoke tailors.
- Unbeknown to many, Hong Kong’s outlying islands and New Territories are enjoyable escapes from the bustling streets. Here, the adventurous can enjoy the hundreds of kilometres of walking trails or go swimming off a Chinese junk. A subtle difference of finesse defines Hong Kong from other world-class destinations. Come and experience it for yourself.
Contact Ovation Hong Kong
For all enquiries please contact Alex Yau
Ovation Hong Kong,
338 King’s Road, North Point,
Suites 28/07-9, Level 28, Two Chinachem Exchange Square,
Two Chinachem Exchange Square,
Tel: +(00) 852 2911 7900