Emeco’s services comprise the full range of travel management with in-house tailor-made programmes for the meeting and incentive traveller. Testament to the company’s impressive track record are a number of independent awards including ‘Best DMC in Egypt’ and ‘Best Inbound Incentive Programme’.
For decades, Egypt has been the destination of choice for a growing number of visitors, many of who return to this unique country, year after year, to experience an unspoilt, charming, and incredibly diverse destination. From iconic pyramids and medieval bazaars to natural beauty and a vibrant contemporary culture, Egypt is a land packed with captivating treasures.
- The pyramids at Giza – the sole survivors of the seven ancient wonders – the lotus-columned Temples of Luxor and Karnak, sunrise across the Valley of the Kings, and the sound-and-light show at the mighty tombs of Abu Simbel have thrilled visitors for centuries.
- Modern Egypt offers an extensive range of destinations and activities sure to surpass your quest for a dynamic and authentic travel experience.
- From world-class luxury resorts and the underwater wonders of the Red Sea Riviera to the bustling international yachting destination of Marsa Alam and the azure coloured, silky-soft beaches of the Mediterranean coast.
- Take a cruise down the Nile River to the virtual open-air museum city of Luxor or visit the enchanting city of Aswan, where visitors are guaranteed an experience that seems timeless.
- For the more adventurous traveller, the awe-inspiring White Desert safaris of Farafra are reminiscent of an Arctic landscape, and the serenity and tranquillity of the eco-lodges of the Siwa oasis, offer spectacular opportunities for the ultimate motivational travel experience.
- For a more relaxed travel experience, the rolling greens of golf courses designed by some of the world’s greatest golfers and set against spectacular backdrops are the perfect place for visitors to spend their days. In today’s Egypt life is colourful, exciting and varied.
- While Egypt comprises a mixture of different cultures and religions, there is one unifying element found in the blood of each Egyptian: an unrivalled sense of hospitality and warmness towards each other and foreigners.
- The famous Greek historian Herodotus once referred to Egypt as the ‘gift of the Nile‘ -a fact that any visitor to this grand country will surely attest to, even today.
Surface: 1.000.000 Sq. km
Inhabited Area: 50.000 Sq. km
Coastline: 2,450 km
Language: Arabic native & English widely spoken
Rainfall: Negligible except in the North
Take a look at our sample meeting and incentive programmes in Egypt to find out how you can make the most of your trip to Egypt
Contact Ovation Egypt
Your contact at Emeco Travel, Ovation’s Strategic Partner in Egypt is Karim Aly. For all enquiries please contact Karim at email@example.com
2 Talaat Harb Street, Down Town, 11111, Cairo, Egypt.
Tel: +20 2 2577 4646/2574 9360
Fax: +20 2 2574 4212/2574 9369